ZeroDay Quarterly Update: The Power of Partnership
Here at ZeroDay Technology Solutions, we are honored to be your trusted easy-button to provide top-notch service as an extension of your team. So far this year, we've partnered on 28 projects. Don't take our word for it, just take a look at some of the recent Customer Delight we have received. “You are a rockstar as always!”
– Ian Griffith, Delivery Manager Check out some of our recent projects in the table below and an in-depth look at our work for your customer, Berlin Packaging.
The goal of this project was to migrate Berlin Packaging from an aging Cisco Call Manager deployment to Microsoft Skype for Business 2015 Enterprise Voice utilizing Polycom Endpoints and Polycom Resource Manager for management of their 1000 endpoints.
• CUCM Migration Planning
• End-Point Migration Planning
• Infrastructure, Network Configuration
• DMZ Build and Configuration
• Phone Services Configuration
Deployed endpoints to over 40 sites with minimal impact utilizing Polycom Resource Manager. The project included full integration of Office 365, Exchange, and Skype for Business Voice while streamlining and simplifying the end-user experience.
"We could have never done this without the expertise of John Murphy."
- Bill Calderon, IT Director - Berlin Packaging